-Caveat Lector-

Also, my site I found on Book Burning has disappeared and I cannot get
to it unless they put it back.

May 15, 1933 was the day Hitler burned the books; well, these are the
days they are burning up the internet sites, are they not....out there
looking for the spy who lurks in the web........but there are no many
sites, tr;y the Vagabond sites, or whatever and you find all kinds of
little pests withinl

I am angry about my Book Burning site that has become lost, and I wonder
why....I just sent it out....it was a Memorial to Book Burning.

When I look at Klinton today, I think of Hitler; when I look at MI6, I
think of my old friend who was in same, and I also think of her old
friend, who was being hunted down by the enemy, and he ws not sure if it
was MI6 or KGB....he said when they crossed over, you do know which way
they went.....so, here we go.

Hope Tomlinson finds another good site and if has it copyrighted, they
cannpt touch it, can they?   At least, not for 30 years.

Colleen

If anyone can get the Memorial to Book Burning up, let me know.....I
could not believe it was gone.  Maybe temporary.