-Caveat Lector-

http://www.impeachclinton.org/mailbag.html

Impeachclinton.org: Mailbag

      What Americans are saying about www.impeachclinton.org and our efforts
      bring about impeachment...
      Post-impeachment Comment
      It's amazing. I think it, and you guys publish it! Your latest
newsletter
      is a breath of fresh air. I have contacted Congressman Barr, and will
      continue to support his efforts, and yours, to cleanse the government
of
      the vermin called [the] Clinton [Administration].
      God bless you people. I sleep a little bit easier at night knowing you
are
      on the case. For the sake of my country, and especially my young son,
      please keep the announcements and info coming. I really appreciate it
all,
      more than you can possibly know!!
      Your constituent always,
      Eric-Scott Bloom
      Tempe, AZ
      Fan Mail
      Congratulations on an excellent impeachment Website. .............. At
      best we seem to have a felony perjurer in the Oval Office, at worst, a
      traitor.
      -----Michael Kreca
      San Diego, Calif.
      "........ I am a 56 year-old grandmother who is frightened for our
country
      if Clinton is not brought to justice. I am Democrat who did not vote
for
      Clinton because of Jennifer Flowers and Mr. Clinton's stand on
Vietnam.
      ................."
      Susan Reitman
      I was a Democrat for forty some years and because of the corruption of
      this White House, namely Clinton, I changed my affixations to
Republican
      in Clinton's first term of office......... I don't know where they are
      getting their polls from it sure isn't from this part of New
      Mexico.........
         To make a deal with Clinton is like making a deal with the any
criminal
      such as a murder, an embezzler or any other law breaker.
      - I. Dictson
      This is the best Website I have ever come across.
      - Nathan Pearson
      I heard about this site from Tom Fintton, "Morning View", NET.  This
is
      great!  I've been trying to find a "list" of all the offenses that
Clinton
      is guilty of, and this is the place.
      - Nancy Spanial
      Your web site is fantastic. I agree with you 100% that Slick Willie
should
      go! He is a disgrace to the country. I find it hard to believe that
with
      his sexual problems, his lies etc. that people are still rating him
high.
      - Theodore R. York
      Picked up your home page from a link on the London Telegraph. I find
it
      interesting that sometimes that better, more balanced news of this
whole
      sordid affair is being reported in Europe.
      - Jay Goode, Plano, Texas
      I am SOOOO very glad to find this!!! I sent it to all my friends and
      family!  I signed the petition along with my husband.  We are So Very
      Thankful for this movement.
      - Robin Kuritz
      I think what you are doing is right and just! As a 20 year Veteran of
the
      US military, I think the Presidency has been compromised and the
American
      public has been led astray into thinking the President has done
nothing
      wrong. You can be assured that I will do my part to make your web page
      public to as many as possible. Thanks for a job well done!.
      - Mikel D. Krause, USN, Ret
      I am hoping the petitions and this committee is/are the silver bullets
      needed to dispatch the target.  Please continue your efforts until the
      nation is rid of the scrooge now inhabiting the White House.  Thank
you.
      - Allison Buehre
      Thank you for your response, I visit your site frequently ---- thank
you
      for your work.   It is obvious that the current president is a grave
      threat to national security.
      -Michael Parks
      Best wishes from, ...., Orange County (Florida).  It is not just my
      imagination - there is a real grass roots political movement forming
up.
      Let us know if we can help!
      -David G. Barron
      I support you guys 1000%.  Clinton is a 1st class creep and a Tax
Baron.
      He belongs in Prison not the White House.
      - John Evangelisti, Sacramento, CA
      I am a student at St. George's School in Newport, RI.  My school is
      holding a debate on the topic of whether to or to not impeach
President
      Clinton.  I have been appointed to the side to argue that he should be
      immediately.  I found your web page and found it very useful.
      - Paul Schmid, Newport, RI
      I was glad to find your website.  Since the mainstream news-media (TV
      networks, newspapers, even tabloids!) is in BED with their golden boy,
      Clinton, it's difficult to find any news that hasn't been diluted or
given
      a pro-Clinton slant.
      - Paul Mica
      I'm beginning to feel like the only sober person in a roomful of
roaring
      drunks oblivious to their surroundings--how can this blatant liar
garner a
      79% approval rating?
      - John Borgman
      "Thank you so much for putting up a site for those American citizens
who
      actually do believe in integrity and honor"
      -Daniel Reback
      "God Bless you and help you in your battle to free our nation from the
      grip of our borderline sociopath President"
      -Ludivina Garcia, McAllen, TX
      "As a former combat veteran, I can only view with disdain the current
      conduct of the President. The fact that he lied under oath....cannot
go
      unswered."
      -Stuart Miller
      Hate Mail
      You are funded by Scaife and everyone knows it.
      (CIC receives an average donation of $17 from 100% public support,
with no
      corporate or foundation support)
      Your campaign is an unbelievably un-American act and for it you should
be
      executed.
      (CIC expected the Clinton Crowd to criminalize political
disagreements)
      I intend to begin a comprehensive investigation to show where your
secret
      funds come from ultimately, and that you as well have been unfaithful
      your vows and then post them right along side your filthy,
anti-American,
      treasonous web-site.
      (All members of the board, staff and volunteers are happily married or
      unmarried and no vows have been violated as of this date. Repeat: our
      funds are not secret and average seventeen dollars per person. We do
not
      solicit donations over $1,000)
      I hope your children get cancer and I will pray to dear Jesus every
night
      until he gives it to them.
      - M Smith/ Mary Smith
      (This Friend of Clinton wants to execute her opponents and wants
children
      dead, why are we reminded of WACO?)
      This site is the largest heap of bull$#!@ I have ever read!  Get a
life!
      - Ron Shelley
      See the Light!!! Pull your Head Out of You @##!!!! Get a Life!
      - Gerald Cowell
      You people are a disgrace to America.  All you people should be tried
for
      treason and shot.  Why don't you move you communist a#!es out of this
      country and go start you own little hypocritical country.  Shame on
you
      for calling yourself an American.  I hope you all go down.  Long Live
the
      Clinton presidency!!!
      - Puhck
      You must be a real f#%*ing a*!h&%#.  I mean, Clinton has a strong base
of
      support and you guys might as well go home and j#@#-off!
      - Robert Shafer
      KEEP CLINTON IN OFFICE AND F!#% THE LOT OF YOU WHO WOULD USURP HIS
IDEALS.

      - Paul Moore
      ...for a bunch of inbred right wing geeks.  You guys are fooling
      yourselves if you think Clinton is going to get impeached.  Al Gore in
      2000!
      - Greg Martinez
      I wish you people would just let the President do his job.  I for one
      think he must be a hell of a man, if he can accomplish so much and
still
      has the time to do all the things he has been accused of.  Long live
      President Clinton!
      - Duane L. Watt
      You guys are a bunch of morons.  Clinton's doing a great job as
president.

      - Stephen Carpenter
      You are mean, petty, and repulsive little ignoramuses.  Why don't you
      crawl back under your rocks?
      - Pam Patteson, San Antonio TX
      Speaking of fringe megalomania.  Your hat size IQ'ers the cake.
      - Canfield
      "You Americans are scum of the earth. If Clinton leaves office in some
      way, I will burn our U.S. flag"
      -Tyree Dawson
      "I can only say that he who is truly innocent cast the first stone...I
for
      one am guilty as the next"
      -Larry E.
      "You make me sick, Starr is full of sh-- ...Shove it where the sun
don't
      shine!"
      -Beverly Mills
      "You Nazis are going to crash and burn."
      -Larry Henderson
      "This whole operation is a Republican Dirty Tricks campaign."
      -Betty Egger

      Copyright © 1999, Clinton Investigative Commission, All Rights
Reserved.

Bard

Visit me at:
The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm

Federal Government defined:
....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!