-Caveat Lector-

Colleen Jones wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Brian:
>
> Well, to know the dancer from the dance; there are no strings on me nor
> you, I am sure.
>
> Depends on who writes the music, doesn't it.
>
> Thanks Brian.....Someday I want to see Xanadu.....you know, it is all
> here in the USA - and all we need is a new conductor.

any person can stand adversity
the true test
give them power

This Piper is here and in the middle of finals
so I could not / can not take the bait that was offered before

Question:
If we meet a race of space faring plants that normally
eat bipeds that look like us
How would we persued them that we are intellegent?

Be fruitful and multiply
dominate the Earth -- does that mean to Dominate?
It is from the book of
CREATION -- we are suppose to be in Gods image
We are suppose to be creators
    not destroyers like Bush, Clinton, ect.
To thank the life you have taken
be it plant or animal
Why would plants and animals be food
not survival of the fitist
survival of the race

They can not control their enviroment the way we
should be able to do, With out Goverment control.
______________
Listen close and you will hear the Piper sing a song of
terror and fear.
______________

the holocaust happened with the mentally ill, years before the true
date.
were they the ones that (had) aquired (state) strings?
Were they some of the professors that had to be eridicated before
it could happen so that they could graduate the professionals that
they wanted to graduate??

To see inside the mind of a puppet, that is trying to scream
while the strings are pulled to make them dance.

The Pied Piper -
busy off line
shrinking shrinks,
Back to the books - tired,