From:                   "Linda Muller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent:              Mon, 24 May 1999 09:43:30 -05:0
Subject:                [BRIGADE] Hiring Americans First

Dear Brigade,

An important message follows on the H1-B  - Foreign Worker Import bill. I've
also included one of Pat's columns from last year on this issue. Norm
mentions that many companies now use H1-B's as their first choice in hiring -
- passing over American workers in pursuit of cheaper, imported labor. I know
this to be a fact, here in the Northern Virginia area.

GO PAT GO!!
Linda