-Caveat Lector-

Steve Wingate wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-

It could have been ALL these things. SO WHAT?

One can't do much in a real sense about most of the things that
may be equally culpable in the equation that resulted in a wanton
massacre.

We can however, remove guns from the equation. Then if people go nuts
or
become immoral or enraged, it's not as devastating.

Guns will go because it's the easiest solution.

And it's about time.

Joshua2