-Caveat Lector-

This is the kind of stuff that opens the door for federal control over
the internet; now, I do not believe these hackers are that smart....I
believe it was with the aid of an insider....

In other words, do you really believe our government who hired the best
of the computer programmers is going to be hacked so easily?

Put it this way - the treasury department, the huge pyramid on the back
of your dollar bill.....when they built the pyramids, I presume they not
only murdered the architect but the workers as well, so nobody could
gain access.

Someone is selling the secrets; again, who would have the money to so
do; cui bono....as they say, cui bono.

Whoever put in the programs, knows  lot of secrets do they not, the
structure - basically all programs are somewhat alike...an inside job.

This stuff reeks of CIA stuff, where it opens to the feds, the right to
control and charge for the use of the internet, just like the US post
office.....

Use your head.....who is paying some of these hackers......how did the
Chinese get all that stuff - inside job, with the knowledge of the US
government.

Could add also, Rupert Murdoch, the Lenin Lover, also had good
connections to China.

And NEVER forget Herr Kissinger, who permitted the National Enquirer
headed up by Bob Pope, in the late 70 period - never forget it was
Kissinger who let them take the photograph of all of the names of CIA
agents overseas....which Pope reproduced in the Enquirer,
blurred.....but who else, got the list?   Well, later they brought back
Robert Welch in a coffin, CIA opertive, over which was draped the US
flag.

Don't let anybody be fooled by this hacker garbage....if computers are
this unstable, they should be eliminated entirely - but then, back in
1985 we already gave Russia access.....why not China.

We could all live without the internet - and there would just be
something better to come along.

Colleen