By the way E Mael - that Christensen and Turner, Bill (former FBI) wrote
me from Los Angeles, where the LA Times had referred to my
manuscript....Bob Kaiser had forwrded my stuff to them - and when I got
home from the hospital - the police had my letter from them.....and it
was they, who had broken into and wrecked my house, I later
found.....nice people...

George Wallace.....anyone that did not know he was going to be
shot.....this is how the CIA operates, from the National Enquirer to
your local press.....they prepare for the killl.....

That is how I knew they were going to shooot Ronald Reagan, and even
poor old Larry Flynt who was in enough deep water already.......

My old friend Sybil Leek warned Reagan = but at high noon, leaving the
Temple of Labor, he was gunned down in the open sight of others, by a
programmed killer....

Remember Arthur Bremer's diary - it began "Call Me Ishmael" -

The kids at Littleton....they too had "historic" diaries....

This masonic element when involved with police and the like, who have
strong connections to the news media....is a very dangerous
element....the connection between literature and the police, is always
dangerous.

That is, when the press is involved by word, the police involved by
bullets.

colleen

Ah E Mael - the days of wine and roses for me......at the time I had not
much use for Wallace, but I knew the assassins were a few steps ahead of
him....I wrote to him......I had the great opportunity to write Jon
Christensen and Bill Turner in a letter to "get off their asses and do
something - they were going to shoot George Wallace"....

And followed to a Democrat dance, while dancing with an old friend,
suddenly I was grabbed by the most obnoxious, handsome Columbus
Detective, I have ever seen much to the dismay of my partner....and the
finky police that night were all wearing shiney glasses....in th
evening.

Leaving the scene, I went out to the bar which was owned by my old
friend and boss, who had a son whose best friend was in prison, unknown
to me, in the same cell with James Riddle Hoffa....a Doctor, who also
had a Mafia hit man by the name of Ralph DeLeo living on his
farm.....and to add insult to injury, rather than following around
people like that, they were following me about.....all because of, my
book.

These lovely, charming Officers of the Law, were really cute....and
quoted at length without a doubt, from the Song of Solomon....to which I
said "They are going to shoot George Wallace" - and in return, I was
told my Columbus/ best, Detective Decker - that they were going to send
Black Rose, after me.

Well - two days or so later, the assassins did shoot Geoge
Wallace....and these officers, of the great city of Columbus....their
response to my actions, and at the time I worked for the Mayor of the
City, was to send out two black policemen (in an all white restaurant
owned by a Godfather) to harass me.....while they sent out a rather
goodlooking Irish cop, to pay a waitress to mickey finn a coke at high
noon....where my daughter finished up the last drink, while her son
assisted his mothr out of the restaurant after drinking their poison.

Now my doctor, said it was Chloral Hydrate; however, I thought it was
LSD; will never know for sure, for shortly therefter the waitress who
laced the drink - was told in the ice - was found murderedd, and lo and
behold upon her preson, was the calling card of an attorney for whom I
later worked.....in his office it is where I sat, when a small propane
gas tank which was not the property of the attorney, blew up - raising
me and my desk ten feet.....and well, I did make page 1 B that day in
April....wouldn't you now, it would be April.....and that was the day my
boss thn, the attorney, realized that in deed, I had been sitting on a
powder keg.   I made him a believer.....

So you see, when you mention George Wallace, I have fond recollections
of happier days, when I joyfully pursued the assassins, not knowing some
of them had connections right in my own back yard.

Well, never trust  friend, but respect your enemies....for it will be
your friends who will do you in , every time.

As for the Columbus Police - well, I under stand the one who caused the
drug to be put in a coke at high noon, bought a bar - obviously a front
man for someone with a less than perfect record;  once, years laater, he
called me dead drunk at midnight.....and said "doyou now who this
is.....do you now I am on drugs"......and I said simply, Yes, you
sob.....I know who you are and what you are, and this call is
recorded...which it was....and he hung up.

Since that day however, I have never eaten in a public restaurant as I
did that date  - and my house was broken into twice; the local rapist
broke into my home, but my huge mean gentle dog and older son chased him
out.....along with a few other items.   The happiest day of my life,
however, was when the local Treasurer of the City had also been told by
an "unknown" that they would going to blow up his house.....nice,
friendly, all Amrican town, but at least, I no longer felt alone.

Dear E Mael - you are my favorite person; Moo Moo Jones does at time
step on toes, and her well, I do have a dainty little mouth, and a soft
and gentle voice, but it always has been my IQ, and imagination, that
often brings out the worst in some of these masonic amatuers, who have
failed to do their homework.

So - I leave you.....that is why I like you - I finally have encountered
someone who has a mind of his own, and quite frankly, just doesn't want
to be bothered....

If I ever ran for a public office again (I did, and won)....you write
original thoughts, and I have never known you to solicit for money - nor
attempt to lead someone down the road to treasonous activity.

Farewell......Moo Moo is going back to bed.

Colleen