-Caveat Lector-

AOL User was like:

> To copy wholesale every email on the libertarian group to this one should not
> be allowed.

If you would do a little research before you post
you would have noticed that the ZolaTimes web
site -- at the bottom of each one of the articles --
a form is provided to e-mail the article to others;
in other words, Zola encourages the distribution
of his zine's articles via e-mail. As long as proper
credit is given to Laissez Faire City Times and the
author of the articles, there is nothing wrong with
Kris posting 'wholesale every email on the libertarian
group' to CTRL. Some members of CTRL -- Gavin,
for one -- write for ZolaTimes.com from time
to time (and some damn fine articles they are).

see also:

How You May Use Our Copyrights
<http://www.zolatimes.com/constant/copyrightopen.html>

        You may use any of the copyrighted material
        in this publication on the net providing
        the following reservations are respected:

        Full credit be given the author and a
        link is established to www.Zolatimes.com.

Kris ALWAYS does this, for EVERYTHING he posts....

        Use for *commercial* purposes creates a
        liability on the part of the user whereby
        the copyright holder may make a claim for
        reasonable compensation.

        When possible, the copyright holder should
        be notified when and where such copyright
        is being used for *commercial* purposes.

CTRL is for EDUCATIONAL purposes, not commercial.

        Should a copyright holder object to your usage,
        you must be prepared to change or remove that
        which may be considered objectionable by the
        copyright holder.

Zola, Gavin, Don Lobo Tiggre, Sunni Maravillosa, et al,
would have no objections to Kris promoting their ideas
to a larger audience -- they would probably be more
inclined to thank him for the plugs.

> To copy wholesale every email on any group to this one should not be allowed.

I highly suggest you go back and read one of the recent
Times articles: 'Is MP3 the Future of Music?' by Estaban
Hill <http://www.zolatimes.com/V3.20/music_mp3.html>.
Then you should be able to better understand the nature
of the internet, and what it means for the future of
information exchange.

IMHO, CTRL is by far the best daily source of alternative
information on the net. Thanks deeply Kris, keep up the
fantastic work.