-Caveat Lector-

> two years and how threats (HAH!!!) ago. GGOOOOD bye meezder TwweeeeKz.

Oh grow up---enough is enough!   It's apparent that Dr. Week's
resume intimidated you.....I'd like to see yours.    Now, you and
your buddy Colleen, bend over....you both need something your
parents should have given you a long time ago---a good spanking!
Your childish posts are an embarrassment and we have better
things to read on this list.....our president has sold us out to the
Chinese, he's knocking people up (ooops....off) who know too
much (I think the count is over 50 now.....12 of them his own
personal body guards), he's signing away our freedoms, he's
killing innocent people in a war that's not really a war to take
the media attention away from Chinagate and Juanitagate, he made
money off of selling HIV positive blood, and on and on and on.
Let this be the last of this topic about Dr. Weeks, please.   If you
don't like his posts, delete them.  And, if that nasty inner child of
yours needs to retaliate, do it to me privately and spare the list
members.   It's time to get back to what's important.