<< From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 ==============RUMOR  MILL  NEWS AGENCY==============
 Dateline:06.02.99

           THE CLINTON MEMORIAL GUN BAN

 Several days after the Columbine shootings an RMNews Source told us that
 the school shootings would keep going on until Congress passed laws that
 would  turn gun owners into criminals if they didn't surrender their guns.

 Sure enough, one month later, another school shooting took place.

 Right on schedule, Congress, acting in the hysteria of the moment, passed
 gun legislation, with more legislation waiting in the wings.

 Our RMNews Source also told us that President Clinton has been told, by his
 New World Order handlers, that if he doesn't force Congress to pass anti-gun
 legislation, then his successor will!

 The veiled threat alerted Clinton that he had better hurry up and take the
 guns out of the hands of Americans. This has to be done before America can
 be merged into a One World Government.

 According to the Source, Clinton was specifically told that if he wasn't able
 to convince Congress to pass  anti-gun laws,  he would be assassinated with
 a gun. His successor would use the hysteria of the moment to  inflame
 Congress and force them to pass the Clinton Memorial Gun Ban.
                     * * * * *

 RMNews decided not to put this information out. But several days ago we
 received an email that essentially said, "If you don't put out the
information
 we give you, then what use are you?"

 The email also told us to put out the story, "Why Faction 2 wants Hillary as
 a Senator." That story went out this morning.

 There is a third story that they demanded be released. It is still being
 written.
 Hopefully it will be out before the end of the week. This story will make
 some powerful statements on the shootings that have taken place in
 America's schools.
                     * * * * *

 A comment on the school shootings:

 I grew up in a farming  community where every pickup had a rifle rack in the
 back window with one or two loaded rifles on it. Many high school students
 drove these pickups to  school. They parked the pickups in the school
 parking lot and attended their classes.

 When these boys and girls had  problems with their classmates, they didn't
 walk out to their pickups, grab a gun or two and start killing their school
 mates. In those days, if there were problems, they were handled with fists or
 words.

 Sometimes the "rumble", as they were called in the "good old days", would
 be taken off school grounds, out in the country. The guns went along because
 they were in the back windows of the pickups. But the boys and girls who
 were involved in the "rumble" settled their differences without guns. They
 ended up with black eyes,  cut lips and bruises, but they settled their
 differences without killing each other.

 Twenty to thirty years ago, there were more guns in school parking lots than
 there are today. But there was never a mass murder in a school. Guns were
 more available to kids in those days than they are now. But mass murders at
 schools were unheard of.  The guns haven't changed that much. Therefore,
 how can the guns be blamed? What has changed is government, society, and
 the media. And these changes are showing up in our children. But there is
 more. The article that will be released will focus on the common factor in
all
 of these school shootings, the one thing that is whispered on the Internet,
 but
 is never mentioned in the controlled media...

              Mind Control in America
             Five Easy Steps to Create
              A Manchurian Candidate

     Watch for this article over the weekend.
                     * * * * *

 Additional thoughts:
 The only child I ever raised was murdered with a knife. Was it the knife that
 killed him or the  societal misfit who wielded the knife? Should all knives
be
 banned? Maybe just the knives that can be used as assault knives should be
 banned.

 I can't help but wonder if he would have been killed if California had been
 a right to carry state. Would  the societal misfit who took his life have had
 second thoughts if he knew that one out of five citizens were carrying a
 concealed weapon?

 A rational person knows that gun laws only disarm honest citizens. The
 criminal is always going to find a gun or a weapon which will help them kill,
 rob or maim.  How then can Americans stand by and let Congress pass these
 laws that disarm the law abiding citizen? In states that have right to carry
 laws, the violent crimes have fallen dramatically. This testimony was
 graphically presented before a recent House committee.

 When honest citizens are armed, criminals think twice about committing
 crimes. The facts bear this out. People who pervert the statistics or lie
 about
 statistics, have another agenda. They want America to be disarmed so that
 America can be merged into a One World Government.

 Sovereign Americans with guns will never allow this to happen, therefore,
 sovereign Americans have to disarmed.

 People have to stop acting in the hysteria of the moment and begin to think
 rationally. Rational thinkers will quickly wake up and realize that there is
 another agenda. The question for all of us is, "How do we get people to think
 rationally? How do we get them out from in front of their televisions and
 think at all?"

 Each one of us must form a link in the Awakening Team. We must use the
 knowledge we have to awaken our family and friends before we lose this
 country that our forefathers  gave their lives to create.

       Join the A-Team: Each One Awakens One
 ==============The Uncensored National Rumor===============
           http://www.rumormillnews.com
              email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]