-Caveat Lector-

The why is the Mormon Church chartered?

I always thought this to be unusual; the man who put this information in
a book I read over 25 years ago, is long dead - but his book was of
interest to me because of th bible code I was working on....it verified
a lot of things I questioned as to my interpretation not only of the
law, but of biblical law.....

For instance in Hebrews it is written - For where there is a testament,
there must by necessity be the death of the testator - or, get rid of
the witnesses, take them on a plane trip, arrange for an accident - make
it look like a robbery or a suicide - but get rid of them and spare the
country the anguish and pain of seeing their President or accomplics
exposed for what they really are.

This was indeed a good book - the guy I gave it to, along with the
Egyptian Book of the Dead, that he had requested, had gone states
evidence in a case where he was at an airport with couple million
dollars in a suitcase....and the Feds were waiting for him....as an
attorney, he knew not only his law, but the rules of the underworld as
well.....

So...as John said - well, John always spoke of love......next time you
are arrested by a cop, think about that one.

Colleen