-Caveat Lector-

Shouldn't this work both ways; if the CIA and government can hack
private bank accounts without due process, hack web sites without
authority, how then can those bastards, charge hackers with a crime -
after all, the government works for us, we do not work for them - we pay
their salaries, and have to make up for their theft.

As for Clinton and his first lady - well, they seem to have a bank
account like the bottomless pit, do they not....declaring wars and
charging it to the taxpayers; and how much money to defend that bastard
for his henious acts in office.

And this group of fascist pigs want to make criminals out of the
hackers?   I say hackers, go get them all.....check out a few accounts
hidden in the first lady's account (using the term loosely) and the
first cowards account.....might be interesting.

Meanwhile, vote the bums out.  Jesse Ventura, where are you when we need
you the most.

Colleen