-Caveat Lector-

The Articles of Confederation established a unicameral Congress of the United
States on behalf of the United States of America.

The United States is the agent, an artificial entity,  created on behalf of the
States united under the Confederation established by unanimous consent in March
of 1781.

This Congress of the United States convened to consider questions of mutual
concern for all parties of Interest.  These parties of Interest were the States
themselves.

These States were the incorporation of the former Royal chartered colonies.
The Estate of Maryland was formally incorporated as a Corporate body Politic by
the council of Safety in November of 1776.  This Declaration of Rights was
amended on December 8th, 1776.

This Council of Safety was empowered on December 8th, 1776 as a five member
executive council chaired by the Governor, who was elected by the General
Assembly.

It was this State, the State of Maryland that signed the Articles of
Confederation and later adopted the addendum to these Articles known as the
Constitution of the United States for the United States of America in April of
1788.

The United States was bankrupt in the middle 1780's.   By 1786, the United
States could not fund the interest on its obligations owed to its creditors.
The crisis had the young Confederation of States on the brink of total
economic collapse.  Its ally, France had financially collapsed by the  the end
of 1786.

Bills of Credit generated by the various States held no value from day to day.
The Continental script was worthless by the spring of 1787.  Commerce amongst
the States and its foreign traders was no longer regular.  The British Troops
still set within  forts within the Territory of the States.  There was no navy
to patrol the coast line or protect overseas trade.  Chaos loomed.  Shay’s
rebellion shook the Political leaders to their very fiber.

Meeting in secret, behind locked guarded doors, the representatives of the
States, not the of the people, created an addendum to empower the States,
through their Agency the United States.  This Constitution was adopted by the
States for the States.

The people lead by the likes of Patrick Henry saw the inherent dangers of the
National Government and were able to secure a limitation upon the application
of powers articulated within the first seven articles of the Constitution of
the United States for the United States of America.  These first ten amendments
restricted the and delineated the powers of the United States.

The willingness of the first Americans to stand upon these limitations stirred
the political arena to the brink of rebellion in 1833 under the infighting of
John C. Calhoun, and Andrew Jackson.

Andrew Jackson hard stance thwarted open armed rebellion.  He successfully
defeated the monetized debt instrument, the Bank of the United States    He
failed to recognized the domination of the foreign agents, who knew the United
States was the Virginia Company, which had successfully secured it’s
administrative position in March of 1781, under its new name the United States.

The stock holders of the Virginia dominated the United States, and secured its
position as the administrator of the Public trust with the adoption of the
Constitution of the United States for the United States of America.

The people of the States, were allowed a voice in the House of Representatives.
 This voice died in December of 1860, when the Congress of the United States
for the United States of America,  adjourned sine die.   After a million dead
and wounded Americans spilled their blood, the United States was empowered
under the fourteenth Amendment to use force of arms without question to
suppress any perceived usurpation of its now unlimited statutorily created
social democracy.

The people have never had a voice in the election of the President of the
United States.  With the imposition of the ballot box, the people of the United
States of America lost any voice in the control of the elected officials.  Now
with electronic balloting....the most successful despotic tyranny in the
history of the World has enslaved over 250 million people, and longs to
dominate the other six billion people around the world, no matter what the
cost.

Changing the electoral college, imposing term limits, abolishing the Internal
Revenue Service is not an answer.   The answer is knowledge.  The historical
knowledge which is readably available buried within the law libraries across
this Great land.

The people of America have been lied to,  deceived and sacrificed on the
battlefields of the World not for liberty, but for the empowerment of
Democracy.  Read Woodrow Wilson’s speeches about making the world Safe for
democracy.  This Social Democracy is the new world order.

The United States is the colony of the Britannic majesty.  The Sovereign States
of America have deceived it’s own people to succor upon this corrupted trough
of monetized debt and indentured servitude.

Read the Constitution of the States party to the Constitution of the United
States for the United  States of America.  Note the article where all power
originates from the people.  Note the article that states the State is
sovereign and independent.  Simply stand up, and fire these apparent usurpers
of our Liberty.  If we fail today, we and our children will pay dearly with our
blood, and our lives......

                The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance

"In a age of universal deceit, telling
the truth is a revolutionary act."

                George Orwell

----------
> From: Girty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: Nick Landholdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; robert odom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Jim Condit Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [grassrootsreform] Re: eliminate the electoral college
> Date: Thursday, June 10, 1999 12:30 AM
>
> >US Senate elections before 1913 were disasters.  It was common for
> >people to be chosen to be US Senators by bribing state legislators.
> >Also sometimes state legislatures deadlocked, and couldn't fill empty US
> >Senate seats for six months or so.
>

>      Bribes are paid, because the thing sought is worth something.  I can
> believe
> there were bribes.  Bribes would only have stopped if they were no longer
> needed to get what is sought.  Control of the Senate and the presidency is
> absolute full control of the power to make treaties. which are the supreme
> law of the land anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the
> contrary, notwithstanding, and absolute full control of who is appointed as
> a US
> judge or justice.  A government free from attempts at bribery, is a
> government fully controled by those who would offer bribes.
> Girty

> What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks!
> Plus quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion.
> All free, fast, and easy. Visit: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/237
>
> **This list is uncensored, for use in Reform Party building. Opinions
expressed here may not be the views of the Reform Party since many contributors
are not even Reform Party members, but in the spirit of Reform we encourage
open dialogue. Freedom of Speech means messages, which you may disagree with,
but please don't be disagreeable. This is not a "politically correct"
reflector. Thank you, Theodore Webster, List Moderator and Bob Pavlick, Asst.
Moderator**