-Caveat Lector-

Has anyone heard about this comet?
http://www.millenngroup.com/repository/cometary/lee.htm

SAY HELLO TO COMET C/1999 H1 (LEE)
-A GREAT AND MARVELOUS WORK-

A MILLENNIUM GROUP SPECIAL REPORT
Earl L. Crockett, Writer

THE TRUTH IN SCIENCE TEAM
Jim McCanney, Alexey Dmitriev, Gary D. Goodwin, Ray Ward
Hal Blondell, Don Carros, Wayne Moody, James B. Ervin

"It is difficult for those to see whose paycheck depends on them not seeing."
(Upton Sinclair)

Seemingly, we are about to begin a journey of discovery similar in many
respects to that of C/1995 01 (Hale-Bopp). During late 1996 and early 1997,
you may recall that the official NASA funded and paid for astronomical
community (our tax money) attempted to come down on us like a ton of bricks
for asking what, in retrospect, was all the "right" questions. We were less
organized in those days than we are now so we're going to state a few things
"up-front" before they get any ideas about operating another disinformation
scam on us; which they may attempt despite our efforts.

Comet C/1999 H1 (Lee), (C/Lee), is not a periodic comet (such as Halley) nor
is it a long-period comet (Hale-Bopp). In fact it really has no "period" at
all as it is coming almost straight into our Solar System from interstellar
space. This means that C/Lee's "orbit" (period) can only be determined with
any certainty (using official NASA approved gravity only celestial mechanics)
after C/Lee has reached perihelion (crossed over the Sun), and exited down
below the orbital path of the planets (the ecliptic). Gravity only celestial
mechanics is the only method of orbital calculation allowed by the Big Bang
cosmology priesthood of NASA. Consequently we are already observing a
wild-shift in official orbital predictions; initially projecting C/Lee exiting
beyond the orbit of Jupiter but, currently projecting the exit near Mars. Why
is this happening in the short time span between its initial discovery in mid
April 1999, and today some six weeks later? Possibly because all of the
official orbital software, running on all of the official super-computers, by
all the king's men, is based nice behaving little periodic comets like Halley.
And to make things even worse the official dirty snowball comet theory states
that comets are heated by the Sun and shed (sublimate) their icy dust thereby
loosing mass: which in "good-old" Newtonian physics means that their orbits
should expand outward rather than tighten inward. Guess what folks? That's not
what is happening even at this very moment as C/Lee approaches.

So what is going on? Jim McCanney's Plasma Discharge Theory of Comets is
directly opposed to NASA's dirty snowball comet theory. McCanney's theory
states that comets are highly charged electromagnetic objects that suck-up
space plasma materials in the manner of a giant vacuum cleaner. When comets
enter the plasma rich domain of our solar system, and break the solar
capacitor (not to different than a bug flying into a bug zapper), the dinner
bell rings, and they begin to chow-down big time; becoming brighter (notice
how that's already "surprised" them), and heavier. So, if C/Lee continues to
brighten due its interaction with the solar capacitor (which creates tail drag
thereby slowing it down) and adding material, as is entirely probable under
the comet plasma discharge theory, then it is reasonable to conclude that its
orbit might substantially arc inwards towards Earth.

The battleground of this matter rests on a simple proposition: Official NASA
funded and controlled astronomical science wants you to believe that they know
everything that there is to know about all comets and what their behaviors
will be, at all times. Furthermore, they will tell you and me everything we
need to know when, and if they and their NSA/NSC controllers decide that we
need to know. In sharp contrast we, at The Millennium Group, are attempting to
state, as loudly as we can, that all is not known about comets, that comets
are not dirty snowballs, and consequently they can behave in manners
heretofore unseen or predicted by traditional uniformatarian astronomical
sciences. Cases in point: Shoemaker Levy 9's breakup, and as yet unexplained
gigantic explosions into Jupiter, and Hale-Bopp's perihelion crossing
electromagnetic exchange with the Sun which sparked off the totally out of
nowhere full halo coronal mass ejection (CME) of April 7, 1997; to provide
several examples.

Our motto is "Truth In Science". The truth of the matter about C/1999 H1 (Lee)
is that nobody can project its path, and that the observed rapid increase in
brightness in connection with the officially supplied orbital modifications
provide a strong indication that it's going to progressively bend inwards
towards the orbital plane of Earth. We are saying that all possibilities
should be considered; now!

We, at The Millennium Group think that the strength and future of this country
of ours, as well as that of humankind, rests with a well informed and
empowered citizenry. We believe that the difficult questions should be engaged
openly, in "broad day-light," for all to see. That is what we intend to do
with Comet C/1999 H1 (Lee). This is also our purpose, and we will engage this
subject with every ounce of our intellect and being. You can count on it.

>From Charles Morris' JPL comet page - The Discovery:

C/1999 H1 (Lee)

IAU Circular 7144 (April 16, 1999) reports the visual discovery of a comet by
Steven Lee on April 16.5 UT. The comet was discovered at a star party near
Mudgee, New South Wales. The comet is described as 9th magnitude, diffuse and
no tail. Gordon Garradd (Loomberah, Australia) gives m2=13.9 - 14.2. He states
that the comet has a 3' coma and is slightly elongated towards the north.

Orbital elements and an ephemeris published in MPEC H06 and IAUC 7147 (both
4/19/99) indicate that this is a long period comet with a perihelion date of
July 11.4 at a distance of 0.71 AU. Unfortunately, the comet will be on the
other side of the Sun and solar conjunction (thus, not visible) around
perihelion. The comet will move rapidly north in May and it will brighten to
m1=7.0-7.5 before being lost in solar glare. The comet should be visible from
both hemispheres in the evening sky by mid-May. (Currently, the comet is only
visible from the Southern Hemisphere.) After perihelion, the comet will emerge
from the solar glare in mid-August at m1~7.5-8.0 to become a Northern
Hemisphere circumpolar object in September (dec reaching nearly +60). The
comet will slowly fade.

[more at http://www.millenngroup.com/repository/cometary/lee.htm]

=================================
Robert F. Tatman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remove "nospam" from the address to reply.

NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For

more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO THE INTERNET DOES NOT IMPLY PERMISSION TO SEND
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL (SPAM) TO THIS OR ANY OTHER INTERNET ADDRESS.
RECEIPT OF SPAM WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION OF THE SENDER'S ISP.

http://webmail.netscape.com.