-Caveat Lector-

Blaming "the devil" or "god" or "karma" or "fate" or "a spell cast by the
shaman of an enemy village," or ANY supposed supernatural force for our
prediciment is a cop out, and as lame and childish  an excuse as "the dog
ate my homework."

WE created the world in which we live. We did it by our action and by our
inaction in the past. We recreate it by our action and by our inaction in
the present. If we don't like it we can change how we act.  If we don't
change we have no one to blame but ourselves for the results.

The closest thing to a valid excuse that any of us have for the mess we're
in is that we acted or failed to act out of ignorance because, as every
reader of this list knows full well, the powers that be conceal vital
facts from us as a matter of course. That too must change. But it wont
change by itself. We must MAKE it change.

But "the devil made us do it"!?!  Gimme a break.