1999
----
An urgent message from
WorldNetDaily Editor Joseph Farah
Support the Western Journalism Center
-- now more than ever

----

Dear friends:

WorldNetDaily.com is on the verge of making media history -- jumping from
non-profit status to for-profit and the chance to attract investment
capital.

But it's a complicated, time-consuming and expensive process. It has taken
longer and cost more than I ever imagined it would when we set out on this
course. Thus, Western Journalism Center's available resources are nearly
depleted. Unless our readers respond as they have in the past to such
emergencies, Western Journalism Center may be forced to cut staff and
services -- even services related to the production of WorldNetDaily.

But it doesn't have to be that way. It won't take much of an effort by our
readers to keep us afloat. In fact, if every loyal WorldNetDaily reader gave
a one-time, minimum, tax-deductible contribution of $5, Western Journalism
Center would have enough money for a year's worth of operations.

Is there anyone reading this message who can't afford to give $5 for such a
worthy cause -- such a noble endeavor, one that is making such a profound
impact on our culture, on our world?

So what do you say, friends? Can you help us out? We need a little boost to
get us from here to there. At that point, we believe the marketplace will
provide us with all we need to make both WorldNetDaily and the Western
Journalism Center viable for the long term.

Our online store will allow you to make a custom contribution of any
multiple of $5 -- by changing the quantity option on the order form to
support Western Journalism Center. If you use our toll-free order line to
place your credit-card donation, call 1-800-952-5595. If you prefer to
snail-mail a check, the address is:

Western Journalism Center
P.O. Box 2450
Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Many thanks in advance to all of you who choose to help us in an hour of
need.

Sincerely,

Joseph Farah
----
© 1999 WorldNetDaily.com, Inc.
----

"Woe to those who decree unjust statutes and to those who continually record
 unjust decisions, to deprive the needy of justice, and to rob the poor of
My people
 of their rights..."
                                                ---- Isaiah 10 vs 1-2

Bard