-Caveat Lector-

I think what I wanted to say re Ms. Clinton running for Sentor from New
York....note the 'from" New York.

She would have to meet certain residential qulifications and of course
they would have looked into this....but she would have to be a legal
resident of New York for at least a year, if their laws are the same as
ours.  You might be able to vote the first year as a new resident in a
State but do you not have to have lived in the State a period of one
year as a registered voter for run for Senate.

You can vote for President most anywhere so long as you are a registered
voter; but to represent the State, you wouwld have had to be a citizen
of the state for a year, unless the law was changed.

Now, anyone else could have said this in 25 words or less; but I am
tired and my keyboard needs a new battery...

Colleen

In other words, can she legally run for the Senate in New York when she
claims residence in Arkansas....now that ws simple.