-Caveat Lector-

William Hugh Tunstall wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-

"...scarcely less for those who do not?" Only Objectivists, and
Libertarians
are so desperately divorced from reality to make such an absurd
statement
a tenet of the philosophy of greed. Pathetic! Just pathetic.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. We don' neeed no steeeenkin' private property.
We can
just take eeet from the rich. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Joshua2