-Caveat Lector-

Dear Brigade,

Just in case you didn't have a chance to stop by our site today:

Today Pat will be on:
CNN: Inside Politics at 5:00pm
CNBC: Rivera Live at 9:00pm
MSNBC: Hockenberry at 10:00pm

ALSO - IMPORTANT NEW POLL !!

Check out our new poll page at:
http://www.gopatgo2000.org/000-v-polls.html

A new poll is up and will end on Tuesday June 22, 1999 at 6AM

Please spread the word on this one - We only have a few days to put PJB in
the lead! - THANKS BRIGADE! - Linda

PS - I'll add more polls, chat rooms, newsgroups, etc asap.

THE TARRANCE GROUP
        ONLINE V. TRADITIONAL
           PRESIDENTIAL POLL!
            Poll Ends 6:00 AM
         Tuesday - June 22, 1999
        http://www.tarrance.com

      WE HAD A LATE START
  BUT WE CAN WIN THIS ONE!
            Results Will Be
       Announced Thursday at
      The National Press Club!

  NOTE: I spoke with The Tarrance Group
  today: This poll/survey has up to 30
  questions and can take as long as 20
  minutes. They have written several error
  checking devices into the code. It is
  important that you answer every question
  and be consistent in your answers - so that
  your answers will be counted.