----
      'Bloodless battles are raging, in the arena of our minds, crimes of
deceit perpetrating, forcefeeding poisonous lies. Misinformation is a virus,
infecting the following herd. The age of control is upon us, caged with
ideas, and chained by words. This has been a test, do not adjust your set,
believers have a choice, to follow or be lead... In television we're
trusting, the power to teach wrong and right, you need not share your
oppinion, one will be given to you, sit down and shut up, and wait
instructions, you will be told what to do. Please disregard all the vermin,
those who speak not the good word, Media Lords will determine, all that is
fit to be heard, now we return to our program, already in progress you see,
listen and pay close. Sit down and shut up, and be glad that your
free.-Believers have a Choice from Faith is in Season'

http://www.mourningtheancient.com/master.htm

Bard

Visit me at:
The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm

Federal Government defined:
....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!