-Caveat Lector-

hi,

I am always ready to listen to sanity in this mad world, but I do have a
horrible suspicion that I'm right somewhere there - and thanks for the
support there .... maybe I'm one of the lost Benjamite Tribe ???
The Columbine High school massacre gun control equivalent was the Dunblane
primary school massacre in Scotland 2-3 years ago ... by a 'loner' with
masonic connections. The immediate effect was to eradicate all guns from
the people of the UK.
I used to think that the UK was always several years behind the USA in terms
of culture, entertainment, social trends, but you've got to hand it to
Death Star UK - its ALL tightly sewn up now.
In keeping with the UNESCO and WHO healthy START, healthy CITIZEN programme,
social devaints a la Global 2000 will be allocated a social worker come
policeman to help them determine their re-education and health needs.
Homeless Bills are on the agenda at the moment, as well as a general trend
in UK TV, Commercial UK MUSIC/POP  to portray Mental Illness in the most
biased and horrific way.
The local mental Hospital has a 'patient tracking unit' - lets put it this
way, it wasn't called 'out patient follow up'
I would not be surprised under those circumstances to hear of someone going
berserk real soon - in fact the UK introduced the new diagnosis of
'Dangerous Personality Disorder' for which diagnosis you can be locked up
indefinitely.
If some 'Dangerous Personality' driven to the brink of madness because of
social injustice to his 'mental' disability, his benefits cut, his pension
stripped under the new legislation, his mental health - perhaps manipulated
by suggestions, programming and other MONARCH stuff - does snap and run amok,
then the quick response will literally be LEGISLATION, TAGGING, TRACKING, and
New Filing Systems - operated from some central facility considered
benevolent.
And unfortunately - the place I fingered Fits the Bill exactly .. :)