The father of the  neutron bomb; now mix this up with a lot of religion,
stir well, and you come up with mass destruction.

The Chinese bought their way into the Whitehouse, but it would seem to
me that they have walked into the deadly trap....let us hope the
missionaries preached Love Thy Neighbor, because between Russian and
China....who will knock off whom first.

When Carter was president I remember him stating he took problems home
to Amy to discuss for her opinion; now without a doubt, this is when too
late, Carter got out of the neutrom bomb and called a halt to
it....cannot imagine what Amy said, but it must have been

But Daddy if you kill all the people and the buildings are still
standing, what good are they to anyone....daddy.

Carter, a nuclear physicist surely knew he had opened another Pandora;s
box; the the father of the Neutron Bomb, I never knew of a Chinaman by
the name of Sam Cohen.....

And you wonder why the kids are scared these days.....Palestine is to be
destroyed (Sirhan was a Palestinian).....Israel will be destroyed....the
chosen people will remain....to stop this Holy War, all we have to do is
start using corn oil, and let the arab and jews live in peace at last.

Neutron bomb.....we have stuff much worse now.....much more creative,
and without a doubt while the Chinese are trying to catch up, they will
look around to find Russia like Joshua, using vibrations to bring down a
wall and its people.

Colleen

http://www.jbs.org/Focus/neutron_cohen.htm