-Caveat Lector-

NASA Lied Again - Hubble Moon Photos Found

See:
http://oposite.stsci.edu/pubinfo/pr/1999/14/pr-photos.html

The Space Telescope Science Institute (STSI) released pictures of a
celestial object that most people thought the Hubble telescope was not
allowed to view: our own Moon. - Sky and Telescope Magazine. Many People
have requested NASA to cause the Hubble Space Telescope to be pointed
towards the Moon and send back high resolution pictures of any or all of
the alleged Apollo Lunar landing sites showing any equipment left behind
such as the LEM pads, or anything large enough to be spotted by the HST at
an average distance of perhaps 1.28 billion feet, which is an average of
about 15,400,000,000 inches distance from Earth. NASA objected stating, the
Moon is too bright, commonly followed-up by, the Hubble can't focus on
something that close [250,000 miles?]. We knew that this was a lie since
the HST has sufficient resolution to return exquisitely clear images of the
Lunar landscape, considering that even a "speck" of sunlight glinting off
the raw image of an LEM pad would be quite satisfactory to settle the
Apollo Lunar Landing Hoax question once and for all. Positive evidence has
turned up that indeed NASA & Co. have been lying all along about this Moon
is too bright/too close balderdash. I'd just like to say... See?... I told
you so.

HEY NASA! Now that we know you CAN do it... how about taking high
resolution close up photos using the Hubble Telescope of the following
alleged Apollo landing locations on the Lunar surface: Mare Tranquillitatis
0.67N - 23.49E, Oceanus Procellarum 3.20S - 23.38W, Fra Mauro 3.67S -
17.47W, Hadley Rille 26.10N - 3.65E, Descartes 8.99S - 15.51E,
Taurus-Littrow 20.16N - 30.76E

What lie will NASA tell now? For background information see:

MAJESTYTWELVE:  http://www.harvest-trust.org/majestyt.htm

----------------
"A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the
all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers
control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they
love their servitude. To make them love it is the task assigned, in
present-day totalitarian states, to ministries of propaganda, newspaper
editors and schoolteachers.... The greatest triumphs of propaganda have
been accomplished, not by doing something, but by refraining from doing.
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is
silence about truth."
-Aldous Huxley Brave, New World foreword to 1946 edition
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                 http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/