Hey Lee and Day:  Get a load of this....according to information a
member of the Sons of Liberty List, and it was not the two Martin
believes them to be, sent me info re certain peoples membership in this
group.

Thank God, the Net not only has ears, but the lines are bugged....

Thought you might enjoy this....but you better be able to prove some
kind of an acceptable pedigree, because if this boys take over, it will
be whiter than snow in the USA.....but then, never knew a Nazi who won a
war at least not without the help of the RAF and USAF>

Colleen

I would not desecrate the name of my brother in law who served in WWII,
and the Joint Chief of Staff by having his name on the same page as Day
or lee.....

The Nazis are coming, The Nazis are coming....looking for established
lists to mke their foundation for lies and hatred.
But be careful, your lack of a pedigree is showing.

http://www.kcstar.com/item/pages/home.pat,local/30d9ff10.402,.html