-Caveat Lector-

Dear Ros:

        This is still suppose to be "America." Free speech, you know. In any
event, Mr. Shannon is incorrect. Historical evidence [extrabiblical,
secular] of a man named "Jesus" is overwhelming, along with His life
and death - even His RESURRECTION! The only real point of debate left
is the question of his divinity - which most Jews still deny. That
belief is strictly a personal one - between God and the individual.

        Have you noticed, though, that the Liberals don't bother with FACTS
-their only defense seems to be sarcasm and hate? They remind me very
much of kids and bar drunks: they don't have enough education to
marshall a good argument, so they cuss LOUDLY. Volume, I guess, is
suppose to drown out or shut up their opponents. Oh, well. Hang in
there! You can beat them with logic and patience.They don't know how
to deal with it!

                                                Love & God Bless!
                                                The OUTLAWLADY

--