-Caveat Lector-

>> In repudiating Mr. Blair, the British people have demonstrated that
>> their tolerance for this hogwash has limits. When the day comes that
>> Americans find themselves facing a choice similar to that of the Brits
>> this month, hopefully they will recognize the importance of our own
>> national identity -- and realize that "sovereignty" isn't such a bad
>> word afterall.

I agree with that - however, the Euro-Election turnout in UK as well as
the rest of Europe was very very low.
Grassroots UK don't seem to think that Europe has any relevance, even though
laws made in the UK by democracy can be completely overturned by
Brussels.[and are]
The old divide and rule sovereignty stuff can be seen at work in Scotland
now - where an extra layer of beaurocrats have been foisted on the taxpayer.
Our reward has been to see the newest layer of parasites impose new and
outrageous taxes on the motorist - 'pay to drive' in Scotland.
In the guise of democracy, the hideous social engineering of scotland
continues
with further oppression from the 'opportunists' of Blairs labour.
Grassroots know that Tory/Conservative in UK would have done exactly the same.
In the UK - all the most unpopular social experiments/taxes etc get introduced
in Scotland first [a fact which negates the Treaty of Union of the UK].
However, I have high hopes for Scotland and the new Scottish parliament ...
The new Scottish Parliament at Holyrood is being built directly on top of
an ancient underground labyrinth that permeates the entire city.
Hollow halls in Arthurs Seat, Calton Hill, Faeries, ETs having a city
somewhere under Holyrood - and no doubt popping onto the Parliament canteen
for lunch .... or perhaps ... :) secret political cabals take the lift on
down to the sub basement ... where all the lizards are etc etc etc
A new King and Sovereign will soon make Scotland into something a bit
different.
Already the Robert Burns, NWO anthem has replaced Flower of Scotland as
favoured song at the Parliament occassions ... very Brotherhood and worthwhile
lyrics by Burns .... its comin yet for a' that,
                     that man to man the world o'er
                     shall Lizards be ... for a' that :)

Andrew Hennessey