-Caveat Lector-

>From >>>www.theeunderground.com<<<<<<<<<<<

420

420 is the day 420 shows 'em all that I am not gay

420

420 is the date of my deed 420 will be what I will need

420

420 comes from seed 420 is what I call weed

420

420 will put me in the mood 420 my life will be just like doom

420

420 will give me great big balls 420 will make we laugh when I walk the halls

420

420 will be when I show 'em all 420 will be their down fall

420

420 is the 110th year of the one they all feared 420 is the 110th day and it
draws very near

420

420 is 3 years and 1 day 420 is 6 years and 1 day

420

420 starts a line that began with Woodham, and it is a very simple riddle 420
ends the line on the way to Kringle, I am on the line in the middle

420

420 will connect all the school shootings on the Line 420 will show that the
Line belongs to Sollog the Lord of upside down Nines

420

420 is chapter and verse in a book that explains my Job very well 420 is
verse and chapter about the beast from hell

420

420 they will want to put me in a cell 420 I will be sent back to hell

420

TMITBTC

Later

The date of the massacre??? Hitler's birthday?? Job 4:20???
Any thoughts????????<<<<<<<<<

Bill.