-Caveat Lector-

 John Lee wrote:

> Mr. Davis,
>     The difference between Hitler's "money" and Roosevelt's "money" is
> considerable. German currency was state owned and issued, based upon the
> assets and production of the nation, whereas Roosevelt's was from the
> Federal Reserve, a privately owned national bank, as it still is today. All
> money used in America and the world today is borrowed from some private
> bank.

I am quite familiar with your basic thesis concerning the operation of
central banks. However, you state the the German currency was state owned
and issued and apparently not borrowed as is normal policy in the central
bank system. This would as you suggested be similar to Lincoln's policy of
issueing "greenbacks" which were neither borrowed or backed by specie. And,
it would also be similar to what JFK did when he issued several hundred
million dollars in Treasury notes not long before he was killed. However, I
have never heard this assertion made previously and would like to know where
you got this information and whether or not it is true. The Federal Reserve
bank of the US was paterned after that of Germany's and one of the Warburg
brothers ran it while the other pushed for the adoption of the system in the
US. So, apparently they did have that system previous to Hitler's coming to
power in 1933. If Hitler did end the central reserve banking system in
Germany then that certainly would be a reason for certain of the elite to be
profoundly upset. However, you also stated that Germany " went off the
international gold standard that was, and is, controlled by international
Jewish banking". First, how would it then be possible for Germany to trade
with other countries, if, in fact, they had gone off the gold standard which
was still in effect at the time? Did they barter? And, since there no longer
is a gold standard, how can it be controlled by "Jewish banking". You also
state that the "World Jewish Congress declared WAR on Germany." Where and
when did they meet and vote this declaration of war? What was the effect of
this declaration of war? Considering that five years later Hitler got
Austria and the next year Checkloslavakia, it seems there was not much to
this "war". (Also, we know that American bankers such as Prescot Bush,
Aviral Harriman, and the Dulles brothers were investing heavily in Germany
(weren't they part of this "international jewish banking)). And, no real
effort to stop Hitler was put forward by the countries which are supposedly
under the control of these "international Jewish banking" until Hitler
invaded Poland. (And if you have read "Mein Kampf" you will know that Hitler
had planned on expanding Germany's borders to the east since 1924.

Howard Davis