-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
><<I'm still getting private posts from E Mael, even though I've asked
>him/her to stop. This is the latest one.....I've forwarded it on to the
>list moderator in the hopes it will stop.>>
>
>If your email has a Block Address feature, USE IT!! It really works.
>You don't have to put up with that kind of abuse. If you can't block
>the addy, then set up a filter to send the letters straight to Trash.
>Good luck.

tenorlove and day@alltel and joshua2 are all the same person and this is
his means of wreaking revenge on me. he initiated the offensive posting
and he has answered every email i have sent him and if he were serious
about ended the exchange he would stop sending me emails. somebody is
having fun and is not very serious about being out to get me, as, that is
the only reason i can think of that he would go about it so sloppily. it
is not the job of ctrl to police what i do with my private email. he
initiated the original offence and is now vying for the last word.
stupidity on the high seas, go figure.

chris