-Caveat Lector-

At 08:21 AM 6/24/99 -0700,  nurev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-
>
> *****
>
>||/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\||/\||
>|| * --  SPECIAL  -- *   June 23, 1999    * --  EDITION  -- * ||
>||\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/||\/||
>
>                       * SPECIAL EDITION *
>
>                              * * *
>
>          ANTI-FASCIST MOBILIZATION, JULY 10, IN IDAHO
>
>                             CONTENTS
>                              ------
>
>     1. (UFAF)   UNITED FRONT AGAINST FASCISM [US]: Idaho Anti-
>                 Nazi Protest.
>
>     2. (BIAFS)  THE BETHUNE INSTITUTE FOR ANTI-FASCIST STUDIES
>                 [Canada]: Aryan Nations Leadership in Canada
>                 Revealed.
>
>                              * * *
>
>                 * UNITED FRONT AGAINST FASCISM *
>                        5018 Rainier Ave. S.
>                         Seattle, WA 98118
>                      E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                     - Tuesday, 22 June 1999 -
>
>                              -----
>
>                     IADHO ANTI-NAZI PROTEST
>
>                              * * *
>
>June 19, 1999
>Dear anti-fascist friends,
>
>     On July 10, Aryan Nations and hooded Klansmen will once
>again march in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. At last year's parade, there
>were 90 white supremacists and nearly 1000 civil rights
>protesters.
>
>     This year, Anti-Racist Action (ARA) and United Front Against
>Fascism (UFAF) are forming Coalition Against Nazis (CAN) to
>organize a large, orderly, outspoken counter-protest to this
>parade. We are mobilizing advocates of civil rights across the
>Northwest U.S. and Canada to make sure the world knows Nazis
>can't hide in Idaho!

Notwithstanding that this posting would seem to a rationale person
to be a violation of the list's "anti-proseletyzing" rule, it is also
promoting the activities of a known terrorist group.

The so-called "Anti-Racist Action" (ARA) has been linked to acts of
violence and terror.  The ARA has been specifically implicated in
the fire-bombing and arson of German-Canadian activist Ernst
Zundel's residence.

It has also been reported that ARA has received financial assistance
from the Canadian Government, and has a collaborative relationship
with the Canadian B'nai B'rith, and hence the American B'Nai B'rith.

DBC