-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: E Mael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Enough already.  EVERYBODY: name-calling, back-biting, love-letters,
personal squabbles, are NOT appropriate on this list.  And all this
chatter goes into the CTRL archives - foolishness and pettiness are
recorded for posterity, eh?  It's time to focus on more important
stuff: conspiracies, paranoia, fantasization,  alien invasions,
theocrats, secret societies, mind control, etc.  Resume plotting.

  Ric Carter, co-moderator, CTRL

<...>
> look again bill, josh, day and tenor love; it really is not that far over
> your heads.
<...>