-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 6/26/99 8:20:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<           16. Those who support American diversity, Nonwhite immigration,
 >           miscegenation, integration, and/or Affirmative Action, are
 >either:
 >           1) ignorant of the above critical facts; or 2) blatant haters of
 >the White
 >           race and seeking to end its existence on planet Earth. >>
I am someone who, whoever wrote this message will despise. I am half white,
and the other half are the people who, despite your beliefs, are from this
country, the North American Indians. If anyone has the right to grant access
to this country, it's us. But we aren't bigots, we believe in equality, the
great spirit has bestowed each race it's own strength and weakness. You say
that the Hispanic race didn't use their resources the way they should have?
That is from a European perspective, which idealizes the belief that the
Earth was meant to be "owned"!! You say that my peoples way was uncivilized
and foolish, why? Because we treat everyone as equals? I can see where that
would anger someone who thinks the way you do.  Who went to other countries
and destroyed peaceful, kind civilizations, simply because they didn't have
the same beliefs as you? And you said the great Civilizations fell when they
integrated? Well, let's see, Egypt fell when it integrated with Greece, Rome
fell when it integrated with the Persians. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those
are all European countries!!  To close, I quote Dennis Banks,"Yes, because I
was born here, but don't call me that, because so were you, I'm an American
Indian.