-Caveat Lector-

http://www.reptoids.com/_discarticles/000000ad.htm

*******The creepy part about these gatherings is when new
pieces of information fit PERFECTLY with that which we
already know.

I went to the lecture on a lark. I love new information and
unusual experiences. Mr. Icke is definitely
entertaining...the crowd was there from 1 pm to 10:30 that
night...with only a few breaks. And even then, most were
eating sandwiches while swamping Icke for more individual
answers.

Three things struck me specifically.

1.] When he spoke of the evil these people are involved in,
he specifically said, trust your own instincts. He assured
us we had the equipment to detect the evil in the likes of
Hillary and Bill.

Mind you this audience looked like a high school PTA
meeting. Very suburban, very white, very middle class.

THEN, HE DROPPED THE BOMBSHELL ON ME SPECIFICALLY. Ickes
said, "you want to see evil, look into the eyes of FEMA
director -------."[sorry, I can't remember the name]. But I
don't have to remember the name. I saw that Clinton
appointee on television after some natural disaster, and was
stunned by my instinctive reaction to his image.

I said to myself and whomever was with me--"That man is
evil. I don't even think he is human, he is so evil...can't
you see it?" I couldn't look at the image...much the way I
mute the television and turn the channel if I hear or see
the clintons.

2] When Ickes spoke of the reptilian worship and symbolism,
by these groups, throughout history, I was struck again.
Last summer I took my daughter to Paris. We toured the Loire
Valley castles, specifically le Chateaux Chenonceau,
Chambord, and Villandry.

EVERYWHERE, and I mean EVERYWHERE, there were serpants, and
even more salamanders. Francis I was obsessed with
salamanders...they were etched into stone on mantles,
ceilings, and flooring. SALAMANDERS! At the time, I thought
it kooky, now I think it's spooky.

3] Icke talked of their obsession with ritual, symbolism and
astrological wheels, obilisks, and pentagrams. I thought of
my visit to congress, two years ago...At the Senate
Judiciary hearings, I looked up at the ceilings and wondered
why in the hell, in congress were there so many astrological
wheels and signs of the zodiac. On the floor of congress, on
the ceilings.

Icke's slide show included aerial photos of Washington,
Paris, and London, the street designs and relationships
between statues and buildings. It was creepy...again
astrological wheels, obilisks, pentagrams.

Then he names the architects and street designers...all free
masons. Scoff if you like.,..the man answered more than a
few of my questions and caused me to have many many
more*******