-Caveat Lector-

The point of my post was that there is impressive evidence that the Shroud
is the real thing. IMPRESSIVE. See "A Doctor at Calvary" (I believe that's
the exact title) and there are places on the internet that offer IMPRESSIVE
studies supporting the Shroud. Some of the best is put out by the Abbe de
Nantes and his Catholic Counter-Reformation out of France, with English
translations. I believe they lead with this as a key item on their website.
... And again, if the Shroud is a fake, it should be able to be replicated
today quite easily. However, no one's even trying to create one, which would
at least throw a lot of doubt on the original. It is laughable that most of
the anti-Shroud people disregard or never look into all the IMPRESSIVE
evidence for the Shoud --- but accept evolution in spite of all the evidence
that, at presents, disproves all theories that have thus far been advanced
in favor of evolution. Jim Condit Jr.