-Caveat Lector-

Bobby Kennedy probably was aware that the real danger was from the bankers
that the Kennedys were fighting on some fronts, and not from the comical
Communist Party USA -- although much evil was done on lower levels by that
crowd. Ric Carter misses the point if he thinks that those funding Communism
every intended the US to speak Russian. The bankers funding Communism (at
that time, not now) spoke English and lived in New York, Washington DC and
London. Get George Knupffers book STRUGGLE FOR WORLD POWER, any of Anthony
Sutton's books, especially Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution. Also,
pick up the Strawberry Statement by a sixties radical who expresses
bewilderment at one point that the radicals in the street were being funded
by EXXON and other big Capitalist centers. He doesn't know what exactly to
make of this, but notes it. And there are many books offered on the Project
website that go into these things. Also, get the book Red Symphony -- if you
can find it. Jim Condit Jr.