from:
http://members.xoom.com/elgato76/pages/ufomain.htm
<A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/elgato76/pages/ufomain.htm">The Revelation;
Main Menu
</A>
-----
Welcome to The Revelation!

A word from the Author:

I, the author of this web site have researched UFOs and related subjects
4
now for ten years of my life. All information can be researched by any
one and I would encourage them to do so.
If you encounter any broken images on this site,
hit "reload" or "refresh" on your browser.
My research is quite advanced and may be objectionable to those
who haven't done as much research as I have.
Please take ALL information in collectively, .. thank you.
Main Menu

Chapter One
Who do you think is running the planet?Chapter TwoLearn the origins of
mankind and the Brotherhood of the serpent.Chapter Three
The monuments in Washington D.C. are laid out in a Luciferic design.
Chapter Three AA copy of Washington D.C. is in the Cydonia region on
Mars, and Avebury, England.Chapter FourIs the human race going to allow
history to continue to repeat itself? Chapter FiveLearn what many people
think is random but in reality is not.Chapter Five ASimilarities to the
Bible.Chapter SixUFOs as described in ancient times mimic modern
sightings/descriptions.Chapter SevenWas the argument over Evolution and
Creation constructed by the Brotherhood as another divide and conquer
tactic?Chapter EightSee an ancient Egyptian Light bulb and an ancient
Grecian computer.Chapter NineIs the "Christian" community misleading us?
Chapter TenTesla, a brief tribute to the most important inventor in
history.Crop CirclesCrop Circles, Is somebody trying to tell us
something, or trying to draw our attention to certain megaliths?About
The AuthorAbout the Author

Other Material
My God TheoryMy thoughts about God.A Planet Called TitanicIs Earth going
to meet a similar fate then Titanic did?Related LinksMy Related Links
list.

The Laura Lee Web Ring
This Site Is Owned by El Gato

[Previous 5 Sites|Skip Previous|Previous|Next|Skip Next|Next 5 Sites|
Random Site|List Sites]

This ART BELL WEBRINGsite owned by El Gato.
[ Previous 5 Sites | Previous | Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List
Sites
--[cont]--
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.