-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Hennessey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >>  Pursuant to the Noachide Law of God, since they
> >>  are murderors, thieves and perverters of justice, they must be
> >>  executed in the name of God.
> >
> >Consider: if there really WAS a powerful "Zionist mafia" around,
> >then it wouldn't be wise for anyone to call for the elimination,
> >... Thus, if the author of this page is still alive,
> >there most likely is NO powerful "Zionist mafia" in existence.
>
> But maybe they haven't offed him because thats what they want us
> to think :)

Gosh, then we'd NEVER know, would we?!?!?!?   "Strange loops..."

Here we get to the central mystery/conundrum/paradox of any theory
postulating the existence of an effectively-omnipotent entity or
conspiracy: all the information we think we know about it is [or
can/may be] controlled by that entity, manipulated to mislead us.

If we follow strict rules of evidence, then all such theories are
doomed.  If any 'evidence' purporting to support or oppose such a
theory COULD be manipulated by the theorized entity, then such
'evidence' is tainted, inadmissible, and must be disregarded.

Or maybe the voices in my head are making me say this, eh?