From: Ric Carter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 July 1999 01:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] The New World Order

 -Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Shane A. Saylor, Eccentric Bard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> If we are to go by references made on The X-Files the NWO is a
> little older than 50 years, born when a space ship alledgedly
> landed in Roswell, N.M. But is it really 50+ years old or is
> it much older? Thoughts?

That depends on whether one considers the NWO as an outgrowth of
Rothchild/Rockefeller plots [Bilderberger], Black Guelph [Brit/
Euro Royals], Illuminati, Freemasons / Knights Templar, Roman
Senate / Catholic Church, or older groups.  It also depends on
whether one thinks that the chaotically complex mix of politico/
econono/religio/cultural forces/entities now extant is actually
amenable to 'control'.

CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;