Subject: GenCorp\AeroJet\NASA\U.S. Military\U.S. Govt. Consipracy!
From: "Kitty L O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 04 July 1999 10:15 PM EDT

Listen up all. Igonrance is bless? What we don't know kills us! Just about
5 miles away from my home, a company called AeroJet has one of it's many
"outposts" there. We have, for years, talked about what they have been
doing up there. Just a few days ago, I and my friend had decided to check
out AeroJet.com. At AeroJet.com, we had found out the truth behind what
AeroJet is, or atleast what they want us to know. AeroJet is now, in my
mind, without a doubt, one of the hugest, if not thee largest, weapons type
of company in the U.S. AeroJet has built engines for planes in every war
since WWII. They invited the missile and infrared, among things. Whats the
big whoop you say? If you look through out AeroJet.com or there owners page
of GenCorp.com, you never ever hear them talking about nuclear war heads.
We have just found out that they do do nuclear testing and make nuclear war
heads here(maybe not the specfic one by my house, but AeroJet does make
them). This brings me to a HUGE point. The government and even AeroJet
themselves deny the existence of the AeroJet by my house. Here's one of the
oddest things around: if you don't know by now, the government watches
every move you make. In fact, so does even the smallest companys. On this
page: terraserver.microsoft.com, there is a small satellite called SPIN-2,
which is an independent satellite. This satellite takes pictures of the
world. We were looking for our specific little town of Chino Hills, and
found it. We move over to where AeroJet should be, and they put a FAKE
mountain over it. The street of Peyton Dr. runs straight into the side of
the mountain. We find this very very odd because you can see the White
House, the Pentagon, and even Area 51 from this satellite, but no AeroJet!
What do they have to hide? Nuclear War Heads? U.F.O's? Balastic of anykind?
What is it? If anyone out there has any information to share with me about
this AeroJet, any other AeroJet, GenCorp, or anything regarding anything of
this type. Thanks. E-Mail me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Later

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,