<< Has anything happened so far on the different fiscal year roll over dates
for the various states? I haven't heard anything. >>

     Japan and Canada rolled over in April, nothing extraordinary happened.
Gary North, who started all this crap with Alan Comstock are full of it,
trying to promote their Christian Reconstruction agenda.  Read some of Gary
North's books, they tell a lot about him.  We may experience some minor
problems, but anything big will probably be "invented" by the government.
     Just like I said over a year ago on this group:  I owned an Atari
computer 15 years ago, but I sure don't use the same software on my Pentium,
neither does the government or the corporations.  You can't blame all the
people who fell for this, the disinformation was flying everywhere, even
supposed programmers on the list fell for it, but they have probably come to
an understanding about this by now ... who knows, maybe the panic about Y2K
actually inspired the powers that be to fix the problem before it happened.
     The only thing I am concerned about is the electricity generating
plants, especially the nuclear plants, they need to be tested or shutdown
till they can be fixed correctly.
     A little extra food, money and something to keep you warm wouldn't hurt,
but I wouldn't over do it.

Best Regards,
Bob Stokes