-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Dingley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, 13 July 1999 8:01
Subject: Re: Various

Hi Gabriel,
here is one more interesting piece to add to the information you have cited
below. Tesla, as you probably know, built a transmitting station on Long
Island. However what many people don't know is that he sent some people
over here (Britain) to find a site for a receiving station in Cornwall. It
may be that the path from New York to Cornwall my be the shortest, but I am
not sure.
I have been to Cornwall and I have to say it is an unusual place, more
Mediterranean than British Isles.
However it is all very interesting.

informatio
> given here, but I thisn it is worth a reading to give our list a little
> workout.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gabriel
>

> "From: jim fry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> -----------------------------------
> MONTAUK PROJECT DISCUSSION GROUP
> -----------------------------------
> While this story begins many centuries ago, the significance lies
> in the present. So to begin more currently, just follow and test this
> out.
>
> Aug.12,1943-----AT Mon-An-Tol, Cornwall,UK,Aleister Crowley, a
> practioner of 'magick',head of O.T.O. a very high order of the
> Freemasons,author of The Book of the Law and the Law of Thelema,
> performed a ritual with the intent of producing a 'line of rough
water'form
> Cornwall to Montauk Pt. I have as yet not been able
> to ascertain if he was successful.
>
> Aug.12,1943-----The Navy goes ahead with the Philadelphia experiment.
> The result was disasterous. They produced a time transference.
>
> Aug.12,1983-----The Montauk project crashes. After it had successfully
> manipulated time and space. As well as mind/behavior control.
>
> Aug.12,1999-----One day after the last solar eclipse of the
millennium,four
> major constellations will form a Grand Cross/Square
> in space. With earth at its center. The four constellations are
> Leo,Taurus,Scorpio and Aquarius. These same four figures make up the
> Sphinx. They are also directly out of the book of Revelations.
>
> Aug.12,1999-----At the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Illuminati, a faction
of
> the Freemasons, begin rituals in the preparation of the return of Horus.
In
> attendance will be some of the most significant
> leaders of the world.
>
> Aug.12,1999-----A comet, ONLY just discoverd this past April,will
> complete its trek from behind the sun. This comet fits ALL of the
> Nostradamus predictions for a comet disaster in 1999.(there is great
> controversy over this comet. I will post the urls for your perusal).
>
> Aug.11,1999-----On this date, the last solar eclipse of the millennium
> occurs. The path of this eclipse is the same path of the 'rough line of
> water' Crowley wanted to produce in 1943. Furthermore, the shadow
> of the eclipse will first touch land at Cornwall,UK at 11:11am.(there
> is volumes to be found on the significance of the number,1111).
>
> Crowley was associated with Wm. Riech. Famous for his theory on
> 'orgone energy.' The military used him in thier research on weather
> control. Orgone energy was significant to 'sexual magick practices'
> by Crowley and others who followed and worshipped the ancient gods.
> Sexual orgone energy was a primary factor in Montauks projects.
>
> The Illuminati are a faction of the Freemasons who want to usher in
> the 'New World Order.' They believe they will inherit the earth. And
> they mean to accomplish this by preparing for the return of Horus.
>
> Crowleys wife Rose, went into trances to deliver to her husband in-
> structions from Horus on the means of preparing then way for his return.
>
> This all smacks of 'conspiracy.' I am not a conspiracy believer.
> What I do believe, is that many influential people DO believe
> and practice rituals according to secrets which have been passed
> down thru the ages.
> How could Crowley coincidentally perform a ritual which CONNECTS
> Montauk to Cornwall(which happens to be a site of ancient occultic
> practices),at the same time as the Philadelphia experiment,simul-
> taneously connecting all three via time and space as well as physically?
>
> More to come.
> Jim

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  To get a list of valid E-mail
commands
> and instructions on their usage, send message containing the word "help"
in
> the body to the above address.  Send any problem reports or questions to:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gavin, U.K.