-Caveat Lector-

As president, GB2 would be a complete disaster for the United States...
even more disastrous than having Gore as prez.  With Dubba, we would see
an
escalation of the New World Order extermination program of the poor and
lower middle class.

It's not that Dubba is a monster.  On the contrary,
he's warm and personable....kind of an overgrown frat boy rich white kid
who has had intimate experience with booze, women and recreational drugs.
Hell, I kind of like the guy.  He's not your typical holier-than-thou
bigoted fascist reptile that is so typical of the Grand Old Party.
Personally, I like the idea of having a president who was once a bigtime
sinner...  He speaks Spanish fairly well...(..."sus ninos son mis
ninos..")  That goes over well in the hispanic community.  The fact that
he had his fingers in the cookie jar on more than one occasion, well,
that's typical for Republican party honchos...

But what worries me about Dubba is not Dubba.... It's his Daddy.  A Dubba
presidency will be the equivalent of having George Walker Bush sitting in
the White House.  We can then expect MORE brushfire wars, MORE Christian
Right efforts to push their loony agenda on the rest of us, MORE defense
contracts for fat cat corporations....more of the same old same old.