From: http://www.notaxdue.com
Sent: Monday, August 02, 1999 9:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tax Facts Are on Non-Filers' Side

Dave,
No offense but this whole piece of garbage makes me want to vomit.  Devvy is
getting her back stroked by Banister who is getting his pamphlet sold MAJOR
BIG TIME by Devvy.

The courts have ruled on the 16th Amendment and all these Frauds know it.
Banister himself acknowledged that to me in a recent email when I accused
him
personally of being a fraud.

The Supreme Court ruled that it is not its duty to police Congress.  They
ruled that the 16th Amendment conferred no new power of taxation upon
Congress.  Therefore, it didn't matter if it had been ratified or not - IT
DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

What makes me the most sick is Banister.  He was with CID (Criminal
Investigation Division) of the IRS.  For 2 years prior to the IRS doing away
with the TC 148 designation (the person he was hired to investigate) he
consistently profiled tax protestors.  By the time he made his move he knew
who the players were and who they weren't.  He knew what they were selling
better than they did.  How many times have I heard it said, "You know what
kind of scum becomes an IRS agent?"  Yet when one of these people see how
much money they can make selling the same old crap that didn't fly the first
time - all of a sudden he is a great man.  Barf barf!

I'm sorry but I would have loved to appear on behalf of the IRS and shoot
these people down.  I would have destroyed each and everyone of their
arguments with the one thing they say doesn't exits - court rulings.

The government was right not to appear.  The law is clear.  It has already
been resolved and they don't need to reiterate what has been clearly
established.  These people are going to get some people hurt bad - that is
what bothers me the most.  Thanks for sending this to me even if it did
raise
my blood pressure.  I just hate phoneys.

Robert Timothy Hanley