As always, Caveat Lector.
-----

Justin,

I had even less time than you to write all I did, plus I am suffering from
extremely high blood pressure which causes excruciating migraine cluster
headaches and painful Carpel Tunnel Syndrome in all my fingers; still, I
respected you enough to compose a somewhat intelligent response to your
message, addressing all of your concerns. I'll now do the same.

Regarding Paul McCartney's greediness, you have misquoted me. I did NOT
write that I informed him there was a "definite" cure for his wife's
cancer. I wrote:

>>>I told him about an American Indian tea ("Essiac") that would probably
>>>cure >>>it for her

Essiac tea has been successful in curing over 75% of all types of cancer,
regardless of how far it's progressed. Breast cancer, which his wife had,
is much easier to cure than most other cancers. I've seen over 100 cases of
it cured with Essiac tea, fruit juice fasts and similar inexpensive,
natural remedies, right here in the tiny canton of Bern, just over the past
couple of years.

If you "find it disgusting" that Paul was unwilling to fork over 20 quid
for the possibility of curing his wife's cancer, I do, too. I'd been giving
it away for free to people, and was near broke as a result of such
altruism. In his case, I felt it was pocket change to him. He surely makes
that much off his interest alone in one or two seconds. Knowing him and his
greediness, I wasn't totally shocked that he refused to pay for this
remedy, but I did find it disgusting. Some things about the man are
wonderful, but, as John and many others would tell you, most were
disgusting.

You're probably too young to know about the 12-year-old girl he raped and
got pregnant just as the Beatles were becoming superstars. She had his
baby, and his father sued McCartney. McCartney got away with paying a fine
of around £500 to the girl's father. The father then refused the money. He
didn't want the money. He wanted a father for his grandchild and an
admission of guilt from the perpetartor. So, the father had copies of the
court decision made and arranged for a pilot friend to dump them all over
the major cities of England. Of course, it quickly blew over. The Beatles
had become gods. I could tell you a thousand stories as bad as this, but
I've no intentions of writing a book over these "gods". My CDs will do
enough damage to them.

I can assure you that McCartney trusts me. He's just a typical fat cat
bastard who thinks everything should be handed to him for free on a silver
platter, even medicine for his dying wife. As John Lennon wrote:

                "Instant Karma's gonna get you
                It's gonna knock you right off your feet"

And it did, didn't it?

I now recall someone teling me James is a carpenter, yes, that's very nice
to hear he's happy, but sad that he isn't following in his showman father's
footsteps. I suppose he must not have his talent for singing and playing,
or else he probably would, correct? How often do you see him? Does he live
in Scotland or England?

You know, your address sounded rather familiar to me. As I think back, I
can recall when I was hanging out with Brian Jones, who was, after all, the
REAL "Rolling Stone". I do recall the day that he had quite a lot of
trouble there when his band's original singer quit. I'd have to think about
it, but I think his name was Mike Hugg....hmmmmm...anyway, he quit as the
Rolling Stones' singer right after they'd gotten a recording contract and
were ready to record their first album. He thought they'd never go anywhere
and joined Manfred Mann as their singer, instead. They had a few hits, but
the Rolling Stones were, of course, gigantic compared to them. The singer
was absolutely wonderful and played an incredible blues harp. This is a
subject I intend to write about if I live a few more months. It was a most
interesting time.

The Beatles were, I agree, a great band. They were simply not writing their
own material entirely, as the public has been led to believe. They were
also not the good little boys the public was led to believe.

I can't be 100% sure that John Lennon INTENTIONALLY ripped off the melody
line of Chuck Berry's "You Can't Catch Me", but...as John said to me after
I complained about his stealing my "Johanna" and changing the lyrics to "Oh
Yoko" at the Japanese witch's insistance (she liked the song), "Art Is
Theft". I do know that Chuck Berry's lawyer and management forced John to
record an album with Chuck Berry and pay him a considerable amount of money
in an agreement whereas John wouldn't be sued - which would've destroyed
his repuration forever, and he knew it. I could've sued, too, but I wasn't
as rich and famous as Chuck Berry, so I wouldn't have had such an easy time
getting a BEFORE-court settlement.

Paul McCartney stole a lot of songs from John Lennon, including his first
solo hit, "Maybe I'm Amazed", which was a song the Beatles were preparing
to release when all hell broke loose and they broke up. Incidentally, John
told Paul he wanted a "divorce" and after begging John to not break the
group up, just not do anything together anymore, Paul stole that song and
added to it a bunch of crap he recorded in his home studio, called a press
conference, and announced that he was "quitting the Beatles". Liar that he
often is. Just look at how he changed around John's "Free As A Bird" and
added his voice to it, just to capitalise on the memory of his deceased
former friend and colleague. There you have a typical example of a greedy
capitalist bastard with an ego as big as the moon.

Why on earth would I trust you with evidence that can make my family rich
beyond their wildest dreams? My gosh, Justin, you're as bad as McCartney if
you think you can pull that one off! Hey, ya gonna try to sell me Windsor
Castle for fifty pounds, too? Listen, mate, in the event of my
err...."demise"...I can assure you that this will all come out even bigger
than it's already going to. Dead composers are worth a lot more than live
ones, remember?

Now go out and have some fish 'n chips down on Stanhope Parade, where the
Clancy sisters' ol' man used to make some pretty good product for Long
Johnny and the Silver Beatles.

Ciao 4 now,

m i c h a e l - s a n