Date sent:              Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                [illusions] Help Save Our Newest American "Stonehenge."

-=> Illusions Mailing List

 http://www.savethecircle.org/
 THE CIRCLE IS NOT SAVED YET!!!!

 The Miami Circle echoes England's Stonehenge monument, and is quite
 possibly the most important archeological find in North America.

 The Circle, however, is at risk because it is in the middle of a
 construction site planned for two high-rise apartment towers.

             THERE ARE JUST A FEW MONTHS LEFT
    IN PHASE ONE OF PRESERVING THE CIRCLE LEGACY.
                   YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

PHASE ONE: The Court date to decide the Circle's fate is set for October,
and we must raise to money to purchase the land by then.

Because timely action is needed, we at Save The Circle are working
closely with Miami-Dade County and other archaeological and preservation
groups, doing all we can, giving of our time and resources to Save the
Circle. Your actions can have an impact, the unity of our focus can succeed.

PHASE TWO: The film documentary to record and preserve the legacy of
the Circle no matter what happens in court.

Your Gifts and Talents are valuable and necessary if we are to preserve the
Circle.

This is the opportunity for you to be an important part in saving our North
American history. Many of you have life experience and resources that are
essential in this fight to Save the Circle. Some of you are in the position to
make a generous contribution or know someone who can. Perhaps you
have done major fundraising or have contacts with big donars or know how
to network and lobby.

If you are a student, please keep in mind:

1- You will get credit for community service, which helps any resume. 2-
This is a Valuable Life Experience, a chance to save an important part of
our history. 3- Some who are in Miami will be interacting closely with the
core group at Vision Earth, an international film company,  gaining
experience behind the scenes.

THIS IS THE TIME FOR THOSE WHO CARE TO SUCCEED!

Possible ways to help include: Invoicing, Packaging and Shipping our
Fundraising Posters, T-Shirts and Pendants. Manning the Phones when we
are on national Radio and TV. Calling other organizations to join our efforts.
Contacting Web Newsgroups, doing Web Research or handling our Web
correspondence. Graphics designing for desktop publishing. Assistance
with the filming of events surrounding the Miami Circle.

Please, consider what's within your reach...all of us together can make a
difference!

To volunteer, contact KYNTHIA at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] /
Volunteer Coordinator for SavetheCircle.org.

Donations to help purchase the land from the contractor and save the
Circle from destruction can be made on-line or by mail.

TO MAIL IN DONATIONS: Please made Check or Money Order PAYABLE
to:

VISION EARTH -- SAVE THE CIRCLE
1825 NE 149 Street
Miami, Florida, USA 33181

FAX: 305.945.0300 OR 800-628-6277 (KYNTHIA'S 800#)
Steve Wingate

California Director
SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL

Anomalous Images and UFO Files