Lt Jack Daly's new web site:

www.ltjackdaly.com

US Navy Lt Jack Daly - a newsmaking interview with active duty US
Navy officer

Teusday on the Jerry Hughes radio show Lt Daly's incident is
reported in Chapter 2 of Bill Gertz's book, Betrayal.

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men."

by Ella Wheeler Wilcox

The White House, Department of State, Department of Defense (DOD)
and the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) have orchestrated a
cover-up of an Act of War in U.S. waters in which a U.S. Naval
Intelligence officer and a Canadian Air Force pilot were
permanently wounded.  As a result our National Security has been
compromised, and it continues to be on an almost daily basis,
with impunity.  Yet once again the Clinton Administration chose
to hide the truth, this time because the perpetrators were
Russian and the "Cold War" is over.  I know for a fact that this
is not entirely true, and I literally have the scars from this
hostile act committed in U.S. waters to prove it.  I firmly
believe that our National Security is in jeopardy as a result.
Considering the magnitude of this incident one would have to be
incapable of logical thought to conclude that the final decision
wasn't made by the President himself.  Therefore, it should come
as no surprise to those who have faithfully served in the
military of their country, that a man who failed to heed the call
himself, who is now called the "Commander-in-Chief," would
hesitate to abandon one of his own men.

My name is Lieutenant Jack Daly.  I am an active duty regular
U.S. Naval Intelligence Officer who, prior to my transfer to San
Diego last year, was stationed at the Canadian Pacific Maritime
Forces Command Base, Esquimalt, Victoria, British Columbia,
Canada.  My intelligence liaison assignment with the Canadian
Armed Forces was under the auspices of the Chief of Naval
Operations/Intelligence Directorate (CNO/N2) Foreign Intelligence
Liaison Officer (FILO) program, managed by the Office of Naval
Intelligence (ONI).  I was wounded along with a Canadian Air
Force pilot, Capt. Patrick Barnes, aboard a Canadian helicopter
on 4 April, 1997, when we were lased (shot/targeted) with a laser
by the Russians while on an ONI tasked surveillance flight over
the Russian merchant ship Kapitan Man just five nautical miles
north of Port Angeles, WA in the Strait of Juan de Fuca.  As
result of this surveillance, both Captain Barnes and I suffered
irreparable eye injuries resulting in permanent retinal damage.
Captain Barnes has been permanently grounded from this incident
and has lost all flight qualifications.  He will never fly again.
Both of us suffer constant agonizing pain in our eyes and our
vision continues to worsen from this incident with little
expected relief as there is no known effective medical treatment.
Pentagon spokesman, Ken Bacon, reported on 26 June 1997, that our
injuries were healed. This is absolutely false!

Capt. Barnes and I were victims of a an act of war, or an act of
terrorism and at a minimum a crime. The use of lasers to ward off
surveillance is a violation of the "Certain Conventional Weapons
Convention, Protocol - IV."  The intelligence community has
evidence that this vessel and others like her are associated with
the Russian military.  Therefore, this incident can be considered
an act of war. Since it has affected the policies of two nations
(Canada and the U.S.), by definition it could be considered a
terrorist act.  Under current federal law it is a felony to point
lasers at aircraft.  It is entirely possible that someone onboard
the Kapitan Man was using a laser designed to record the acoustic
signature of the propeller on the USS Ohio, which was outbound on
the surface at the time. When we over-flew the KAPITAN MAN it was
turned on us knowing that it would cause harm. This was the
tactic that the Russians had used numerous times in the past.

These claims are not without substantiation and there is
documentation to support the events as they have transpired.
The recent release of BETRAYAL How the Clinton Administration
Undermined American Security, by Bill Gertz of the Washington
Times, reveals the secret decisions made by White House and State
Department officials, that allowed the Russian crew of the
KAPITAN MAN to get away with committing a hostile act in U.S.
waters.  This website provides further evidence revealing how
CAPT Barnes and I were betrayed in the process by the Clinton
Administration.

           Kaddish, Kaddish, Kaddish, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.