-Caveat Lector-

I quite literally could not put this one down--stayed up reading well past
midnight last night to finish it. It is chilling and engrossing, and leaves
you wondering just what the hell really is going on under our feet... I
STRONGLY recommend this book...but don't plan on anything except reading for
about 48 hours after you buy it!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0609602934/o/qid=933791130/sr=8-1/002-4924342-9976246

The Descent
by Jeff Long