-Caveat Lector-

Revealing cartoon about the recent Bill Jeffy & Hillie childhood
experiences at:

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/opinions/benson/0803benson.shtml

AND, And, and, from the BostonHerald

> Hill came to Bill's emotional rescue
> by Don Feder
>
> Wednesday, August 4, 1999
>

> Let's see if I've got this straight: According to the first
> facilitator, the reason her husband (the fornicator-in-chief)
> acts like a jackrabbit during mating season is because his mother
> and granny didn't get along?
>
> Yes, the president was ``scarred'' by childhood abuse, Hillary
> Clinton discloses - not sexual abuse or physical abuse, but the
> psychological trauma of being subjected to feuding females.
>

> At age 4, the future fraternity pledge was cared for by his
> grandmother while his mother studied nursing. Reportedly, the
> women fought over who would raise him.
>

> ``A boy being in the middle of a conflict between two women is
> the worst possible situation,'' Sigmund Rodham theorized.
> ``There's always a desire to please each one.''
>

> Is the first therapist telling us that an obsessive need to
> gratify women led her hubby to never miss an opportunity to get a
> ``little strange''; as governor of Arkansas, use his state
> trooper bodyguards as procurers; commit rape in a Little Rock
> hotel room 21 years ago (if Juanita Broaddrick is to be
> believed); and put the moves on a federal employee while he
> occupied the highest office in the land?
>

> That's a lot of mileage from a little emotional trauma.
>

> The first feminist is also slandering Virginia Clinton (who isn't
> here to defend herself) and other women, by falling back on the
> oldest excuse in the book: Mommy made him do it. Simone De
> Beauvoir must be spinning in her grave.
>

> Even the most shameless administration in history was embarrassed
> by Hillary's assertion. White House Press Secretary Joe Lockhart
> admitted that while his boss wasn't an abuse victim, he did have
> ``difficult issues'' growing up. (Unlike the rest of us.)
>

> Some see self-interest in Hillary's revelation to Talk magazine.
> Bill's philandering - and the fact that she provided cover for
> him through all of his scandals - could come back to haunt her.
> Eventually, voters may come to resent her for helping to keep a
> thoroughly corrupt man in the presidency.
>

> The lady now offers an alternate theory to the one that goes: She
> did it because she lusts for power the way he lusts. No, Mrs.
> Clinton is saying, she stood by her man because she knew he
> couldn't help himself - the company of women made him the lecher
> that we know and she claims to love.
>

> But then, how explain the information in the just-published book
> ``Bill and Hillary, The Marriage''? According to author
> Christopher Andersen, when Mrs. Clinton learned of one
> infidelity, the resident White House shrink beaned her errant boy
> with an ashtray.
>

> When the president confessed his involvement with Monica Lewinsky
> to Hillary, Andersen relates, she slapped him in the face hard
> enough to leave a red mark visible to Secret Service agents when
> he left the room. Was the first lady blaming the victim? Tell me
> [...]

A<>E<>R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said
it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your
own reason and your common sense." --Buddha
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
A merely fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled
one is truly vanquished. -Johann Christoph Schiller,
                                       German Writer (1759-1805)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that
prevents us from living freely and nobly. -Bertrand Russell
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Everyone has the right...to seek, receive and impart
information and ideas through any media and regardless
of frontiers."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will
teach you to keep your mouth shut."
--- Ernest Hemingway
Forwarded as information only; no endorsement to be presumed
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material
for non-profit research and educational purposes only.