-Caveat Lector-

6-11-99
http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/the_end.htm
The End:
of Human and Animal on Earth
Is this Sci-Fi or Thriller?
Circle of Life
Plants can live without us, animals and humans can NOT live without plants
Survival of Fittest or survival of the species
Are there others with brains out on other planets?
Why haven’t we contacted them?
Are there intelligent plants species on other planets?
Would they contact plant species on this planet?
With all the chemicals we are producing we are killing the planet.
If there were a bacteria that only activated on pollution
The more pollution we create the more danger we are in.
Plants the greatest chemical factories there are.
For most poisons there are antidotes
Kind of like competing Pharasudical companies???
Plants:
Dinosaurs – Ferns
Flowering Plants – taking advantage of Polinators
The polinators are killing – plants taking advantage of toxins
Who need murdering polinators.
Murder? – They are only using what is given.
End result – some plants will die out but Plants as a life form will survive.
There are other ways of pollination.

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.