-Caveat Lector-

Dr. Paul, I usually agree with you in total, however about the Chinese MFN I
am not so sure what should be done.

First, with our present system of taxation, American businesses and workers
are required to build american taxes into the cost of products grown or
manufactured in this country, while any offshore country pays zero giving
them an unfair advantage.

A national retail sales tax would eliminate this unfair advantage. ( And a
hell of a lot of records and paperwork too). But, how would the CIA, FBI,
DEA, etc. obtain citizens personal business records if we had no tax returns
every April 15th for them to scrutinize??

Second is the corruption in our  political campaign finance system. Clinton
has no ethics that I have noticed, and seems to be able to maximize his
personal interests whether it's legal or not. Chinese campaign contributions?
are problem enough now..

Regarding banking reform, I hope your HR 1148 Bill to abolish the privately
owned federal reserve banking system is given serious consideration. However,
my guess is that the Fed controlled CFR and Tri-lateralists in congress won't
give it a chance.

A bill reforming American banking by abolishment of the privately owned
Federal Reserve system and return American banking to the Treasury
department. <A
HREF="http://www.house.gov/paul/legis/106/hr1148.htm">http://www.house.gov/pau
l/legis/106/hr1148.htm</A>

Keep up the great work!